If you're like me and live in an old house with an upstairs bedroom, you can feel my pain when your bedroom is 20 degrees hotter than it is outside. Not only is this not comfortable to get dressed or change, but it makes it impossible to sleep! So, I've been searching for a great deal on portable or window air conditioners and this is the best deal I've seen by far! I've searched Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, and this deal on Amazon is the way to go. Here is the list of sizes:
- Whynter ARC-14S 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner $334.99 (was $600)
- Whynter ARC-131GD 13,000 BTU Dual Hose Air Conditioner $299.99 (was $404)
- Whynter ARC-12S 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner (Platinum) $289.99 (was $520)
- Whynter ARC-110WD 11,000 BTU Dual Hose Air Conditioner $279.99 (was $520)
- Whynter ARC-10WB 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner $234.99 (was $359.99)
- Whynter ARC-08WB 8,000 BTU Eco-Friendly Portable Air Conditioner (White) $219.99
Now when you're trying to figure out what size you want, I'd always go at least 1 size up from the recommended size. For example, it says that a 12,000 BTU unit will cool 400 square ft or a 20' X 20' room. If I were buying one of these units for a room that size, I'd go with the 13,000 BTU or even the 14,000 BTU unit. Hope this helps, and stay cool!